Terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site
What's in these terms?
- Who we are and how to contact us
- By using our site you accept these terms
- There are other terms that may apply to you
- We may make changes to these terms
- We may make changes to our site
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else
- You must keep your account details safe
- How you may use material on our site
- Do not rely on information on our site
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- User-generated content is not approved by us
- How to complain about or report content
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- Exclusion of liability for digital content
- How we may use your personal information
- Uploading content to our site
- Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our site
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
- Our trade marks are registered
- Policies, procedures, measures and tools
www.diabetesconsults.com is a site operated by Diabetes Consults (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 13183332 and have our registered office at Suite 10 Cobalt House, Centre Court, Sir Thomas Longley Road, Rochester, Kent, England, ME2 4BQ. Our main trading address is Suite 10 Cobalt House, Centre Court, Sir Thomas Longley Road, Rochester, Kent, England, ME2 4BQ.
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on 01634557988.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 31 st August 2023.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged (except where the content is user-generated).
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our site or any services provided via, or in relation to, our site. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- Any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, program, tool,
algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or
republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information or services
accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form
to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and
The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of Digital Copyright Directive ((EU) 2019/790).
This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of service
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that
may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the website and across different media including to promote the site or the service to expire when the user deletes the content from the site.
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence for other users, partners or advertisers to use the content in accordance with the functionality of the site to expire when the user deletes the content from the site.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
INFORMATION ON ALL RESTRICTIONS IMPOSED ON THE USE OF THE SERVICE IN POLICIES, PROCEDURES, MEASURES AND BY THE USE OF CONTENT MODERATION TOOLS, INCLUDING ALGORITHMIC DECISION-MAKING AND HUMAN REVIEW, AND RULES OF PROCEDURE OF THE SERVICE’S INTERNAL COMPLAINT HANDLING SYSTEM.
HOST SERVICE PROVIDER’S POLICY FOR ADDRESSING THE DISSEMINATION OF TERRORIST CONTENT, INCLUDING, WHERE APPROPRIATE, A MEANINGFUL EXPLANATION OF THE FUNCTIONING OF SPECIFIC MEASURES, INCLUDING, WHERE APPLICABLE, THE USE OF AUTOMATED TOOLS.